Maritime Training School has recently upgraded its website and some of the previous links have been rendered inactive. Please refer to these links for NSW Boat Licence course information: http://maritimetrainingschool.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/GBL-Student-Information-Guide-13-14.pdf
I wonder who will be the 5000th student of Maritime Training School? Today we enrolled our 4994th. As a special promotion, if you are our 5000th enrolled student, you will receive a gift pack with a t-shirt and cap as our thank you gift! Hurry, book now! Call us on 1800 144 296 or visit our website www.maritimetrainingschool.com.au
The next Marine Radio course is scheduled for 5pm on 18th July. We encourage all to attend this course and even recommend it! And if you are a Maritime Training School student, you can claim a $25 discount on your Marine Radio licence just by calling us! Pick up the phone now and ensure your place.
When will the new units come into effect? The new training package for the General Purpose Hand (Deckhand) Course will be implemented within the next 12 months at all Registered Training Organisations.
I already have my deckhand ticket from NSW Maritime, do I need to do anything? No, your ticket is still recognised by NSW Maritime. I completed the deckhand course but haven’t had my ticket issued by NSW Maritime yet.
What should I do? As long as you present your certificate and application form before 30 June 2014, you do not need to do anything further.
Enrol into our July course now! Places are limited!
Based on a minimum class size of 12. If minimum is not reached, a transfer or refund will be offered.
Maritime Training School is excited to be offering a special 3 day General Purpose Hand (deckhand) course during the school holidays. Join us from 9am to 3pm on 22nd, 23rd and 24th April 2013 to complete the deckhand course face to face!*
Students say things like this: “Very impressed with the office staff and presenters! Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Could not fault the experience and have 100% confidence to now operate a vessel safely.” T.Ware
- Maritime Training School is returning to Canberra on 11th October at The Dickson Tradies from 5pm. Be sure to book your seat!!
- The General Purpose Hand (deckhand) course commences on Monday 8th October with the launch of our new online system. Limited places are left so book now!
- Marine Radio Operators Certificate course is running on Monday 31st October from 5pm at Cabarita – or online anytime you want!
- Due to popular demand, Sans Souci is being run twice this month on 13th and 27th October – but the 13th is already full!! Don’t be disappointed though as we still have spaces left for 27th October.
- Cabarita will be running every Saturday during October, as well as the usual Rose Bay and Watson Bay pick up for the course at Mosman.
Maritime Training School is currently testing our new online system for the General Purpose Hand (deckhand) Course. Students are able to attend the theory components by webinar one night a week from the comfort of their own home. The practical session will be held 1 evening over the 4 week course and the examination will be held over 1 evening as well. This means you can do all your studying and assignments at your home or workplace at your own pace. Great for people with a busy lifestyle and no time to waste. Call us now to enquire about the next online course in November 2012.